Weekly Roundup, 29 July 2022
vEmpire is working hard to make sure we are creating the utmost value for our community every day. We plan to continue the growth we have seen in previous market cycles so we can rise to be the top metaverse-based protocol, through consistent delivery, hiring great talent, improving our DDAO structure and staying true to our roots we will make sure the metaverse is and stays decentralised.
- Ventures team continuing to funnel new potential investments
- Releasing daily newsletters detailing important crypto updates for our subscribers
- The team is networking with other founders and projects on social media and in person
- In the process of the valuations for our report, data collection is finished
- Acquiring valuable NFTs while markets are volatile
- Preparing for possible economic downturn after recent news concerning macro direction and official US recession
- USDC Pool is released and functional
- New website is being built swiftly, we are currently iterating some specific design features we think will make the UX better
- The vEmpire team has almost finished the design of the new staking website, we have taken an approach that focuses on creating a seamless experience for our user to navigate through our website without traditional busy screens and overcomplications
- Some of our team will be attending HH Krakow to expand vEmpires network and raise awareness about our purpose to facilitate decentralisation in the metaverse — Come say hi!
- We are also planning on attending Stockholm, Sweden to do the same!
- Currently working on the release of the Solana bridge, keep your eyes on our social media
- Delayed release of our collaboration with an industry-leading project in the metaverse, stay tuned as we may announce soon
- We will be holding an Investment Spaces on our Twitter with the project founders, follow us to make sure you don’t miss it
- Our TBCS weekly podcast is now featuring some very popular guests such as CULT DAO founders, Aavegotchi COO and some well-known crypto startups!
- Re-organising our DDAO structure to provide the highest amount of efficiency, decentralisation and responsibility to our community
- Continuing to work on cross-community collaborations to widen our reach
- Recent giveaway announcement allowing some of our community members to have a chance at winning a free mint or whitelist spot
- Directing the vEmpire brand back to its original roots — fighting metaverse centralisation
- Growing our daily newsletter mailing list as other communities begin to notice the value add
- Beginning process of growing our P2E game ‘’The Beginning’’
- Starting discussion with marketing professionals on vEmpire growth strategies
- Giveaway announcement today, enter for a chance to win an NFT worth $150 in ETH
- What would you like to see from vEmpire? More community competitions, partnerships, podcasts, staking pools, threads, memes, let us know!
- Our Discord and Telegram are very active right now, hop in one of our channels and be welcomed by hundreds of members!
- We are aiming to make our community the strongest in crypto, that means we are going to start providing you with power and responsibility through our new DDAO structure. With this comes incentives, but more importantly, conviction, you will be a part of vEmpire and have impacting power on our decisions. Stay tuned on our socials for more updates on this.
vEmpire DDAO Socials: